So I just came up with a new way to drink my matcha! Chock full of antioxidants and revving metabolism. I am now drinking one of these a day, just keeping it in my water bottle.
“Matcha Wish Your Girlfriend Was Cool Like Me”
1 tsp organic matcha powder
2 Tbsp boiling hot water
2-3 cups cold water
4-5 sprigs fresh mint torn into pieces
1/2 lemon squeezed and cut into small slices
- Add 1 tsp matcha powder to a small glass or bowl.
- Pour 2 Tbsp boiling water over matcha and whisk until it becomes a thick green watery paste.
- Pour matcha liquidy paste into a glass, pitcher, or water bottle and fill with cold water.
- Toss in lemon juice, slices, and mint into container.
- Shake/stir it up and let sit in the fridge until ice cold.